Making in the Library

Submitted to Let's Talk 3D

Hello Everyone! I just wanted to say hello, I have been watching all of the amazing things all of you create and the education components to accompany them. We have a Dremel 3D45 and DigiLab LC40 here at the public library and we are always looking for new and exciting ways to connect the community with technology, making, and STEAM concepts.

We love the creative process and the seemingly endless fabrication possibilities! Since we received our equipment just before the pandemic hit, we have been working on crafting all sorts of MakerKits and projects that can be completed in an at home setting.

We also recently recorded a Live at Lunch Session that can be found on the
is a link if you are interested in seeing more of how we use our innovationLab and Dremel Tools:
You can also read about it here if you prefer on the HCPL Blog- Maud Marks Branch Library

It is nice to meet all of you and I look forward to all of your projects!

Projects Pictured: 3D printed Window Mounted Bird Feeders, Lighted Centennial Lithophanes, Laser Cut Keychains, 3D Printed Birdhouse, Custom Laser Etched Wood Coasters, Print in Place Nested Bird House (2), Fall Door Hanger MakerKit