Are you a maker, crafter, woodworker, inventor, or DIYer? Or do you wish you were? Do you own or work with a Dremel tool? If you answered yes to any of those questions, then you’ve come to the right place!
The Dremel Maker Studio is designed to be a place for you to share your story alongside ours. Let’s talk about what the Dremel brand and making means to you while interacting with other friendly Dremel owners and fans from across the country/globe.
Within the community, you can expect to find:
- The Dremel Workshop Discussion Forum, a place to start and join in conversations (You can start by introducing yourself or sharing a project there now!)
- Polls, quizzes and quick questions on a broad range of topics
- Interesting activities (like this one) to encourage idea sharing, conversation & problem solving
- A creative challenge with some awesome prizes (coming soon!)
- A blog (you’re already here), where we’ll share important information, stories, community member submissions, and inspirational projects
What can you do?
- You can connect with other Dremel fans, to get inspired or ask questions
- Share the projects that you’ve completed
- Earn virtual points and badges by completing activities and answering questions
- Win great prizes and get access to Dremel products before anyone else
Where should you start?
We recommend starting by making sure that your notification preferences are set to your liking – you know, so we don’t send you too many emails! You can do this by clicking settings under your profile picture on the top right side of your screen.
Then, take a minute to introduce yourself in the Dremel Workshop to our team and other community members. We’d love to get to know you a bit better.
Feel free to poke around and check out some of the other things we have for you to do:
Thanks for checking out the Dremel Maker Studio, we’re glad to have you here