Dremel Maker Studio reaches 1000 members and growing!
On Thursday, June 20th 2019, Dremel Maker Studio surpassed 1000 members!
In celebration of this membership milestone, we’ve selected five of you at random and will send you a Dremel Multi-Max MM35 oscillating tool if you respond to our email asking you for your shipping address. Not all of you have replied, so check your spam filter to see if our email is in there. If you haven't responded to us by the end of July we'll select another winner.
Our five winners are: Jules, BCDesign, Lkfinkbeiner, Badmargo and Jerry
Use your new MM35 to make something cool!
To those of you who recently joined Dremel Maker Studio, welcome aboard, we're glad to have you. If you are a maker, crafter, woodworker, inventor, or DIYer, or wish you were, then you’ve come to the right place!
The Dremel Maker Studio is designed to be a place for you to share your story alongside ours. Let’s talk about what the Dremel brand and making means to you while interacting with other friendly Dremel owners and fans from across the USA and Canada.
Within the community, you can expect to find:
- The Community Café, a place to start and join in conversations (You can start by introducing yourself there now!)
- Polls, quizzes and quick questions on a broad range of topics
- Interesting activities (like this one) to encourage idea sharing, conversation & problem solving
- A creative challenge with some awesome prizes (our next challenge is coming soon!)
- A blog (you’re already here), where we’ll share important information, stories, community member submissions, and inspirational projects
What can you do?
- You can connect with other Dremel fans, to get inspired or ask questions
- Share the projects that you’ve completed
- Earn virtual points and badges by completing activities and answering questions
- Win great prizes and get news and access to Dremel products before anyone else
Where should you start?
We recommend starting by making sure that your notification preferences are set to your liking – you know, so we don’t send you too many emails! You can do this by clicking settings under your profile picture on the top right side of your screen.
Then, take a minute to introduce yourself in the Community Café to our team and other community members. We’d love to get to know you a bit better.
If you know someone else who might benefit from Dremel Maker Studio membership, you can extend an invite to them by using the Refer a Friend link under your profile picture at the top right of your screen.
Thanks for checking out the Dremel Maker Studio, we’re glad to have you here.